REGAL Lamb Bites Holistic Dog Food (Lamb & Rice)
- All Regal meals are Classified. Classification is a process which improves the protein level & increases digestibility while decreasing non digestible-materials.
- Special Pre-Conditioning Process. A slow cook at low tempatures gives Regal a High degree of digestibility. You feed less and have less waste to clean up.
- Unique balance of real meat proteins sources for the best amino acid profile available - using turkey, chicken, salmon, lamb, venison, egg. Offers outstanding palatability.
- Unique blend of five high quality fats and oils for best balance of Omega 3's, Omega 6's and all essential fatty acids -Regal uses chicken fat, turkey fat, fish oil, lecithin, vegetable oil, olive oil, flax seed and lamb fat, depending on the formula that you use.
- Regal uses rice, oats, potato, barley, and rye for the best balance of carbohydrates. Regal uses NO soy corn or wheat.
- Regal is Gluten Free
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids; lecithin, flax, canola, vegetable, olive and fish oils.
- Regal uses Beet Pulp as it's fiber source because beet pulp is the best fiber source for pets providing the best balance of soluble and insoluble fiber. It is gentle on the system, and produces fine stools.
- Regal uses 14 vitamins and 21 proteinated minerals, from multiple sources gives the best balance and better absorption.
- Lactabacillus, Acidophilus Fermentation, Glucosamine, Yucca.
- Regal is preserved with mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) and vitamin C. NO chemical preservatives such as Ethoxyquin, BHA or BHT, or artificial colors. No Animal By-Products. No Artificial Coloring.
- Regal offers foods for all canine life stages -Puppy, Active, Adult, Lean-Senior.
- Regal offers a complete line of professionally formulated canned products featuring fresh poultry, Salmon and Lamb.
- Regal offers specialty products -Sensi Bites using only a single source protein, rice and oats for dogs with digestive tract sensitivity and/or skin and coat problems. Lamb Bites contain lamb, rice and oats for the sensitive dog preferring a lamb-based diet.
- Cat and kitten foods providing excellent palatability and a urine ph below 6.7 for urinary tract health.
- Regal has a Special Preconditioning Process -A slow cook at low temperatures gives Regal a higher degree of digestibility, you feed less, spend less, and you have less waste to clean up.
- At Regal we are committed to your pet’s well-being. Fresh Ingredients and strict quality control throughout processing ensure that Regal Pet Food will help your pet reach his full potential.
Crude Protein, not less than 22%
Crude Fat, not less than 12%
Crude Fiber, not more than 4.5%
Moisture, not more than 10%
Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Potato Product, Pearled Barley, Oat Groats, Lamb Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Lamb Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Grain Sorghum, Natural Flavor, Canola Oil, Whole Ground Flaxseed, Lecithin, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Menhaden Fish Oil, Monosodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Propionic Acid, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Glucosamine HCL, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Organic Dried Kelp, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Feed dog once a day divide portions in half for two feedings. Please use the following chart as a guideline in feeding Regal Lamb Bites. Your pet's feeding requirements may vary according to age, health, environment or activity. Fresh clean water should be kept available to your pet at all times.
Recommended Feeding Chart for Lamb Bites:
Weight (lbs) Weight (kg) Cups Grams
3-10 lbs 1.5-4.5 kg 1/2-1 56-112
10-20 lbs 4.5-9.0 kg 1-1 1/2 112-168
20-30 lbs 9.0-13.6 kg 1 1/2-2 168-224
30-40 lbs 13.6-18 kg 2-2 1/2 224-280
40-50 lbs 18-22.7 kg 2 1/2-3 280-336
50-70 lbs 22.7-31.8 kg 3-4 336-448
70-100 lbs 31.8-45.5 kg 4-4 1/2 448-504
All Regal Meals Are Classified
Classification is a process which improves the protein levels and increases digestibility while decreasing non digestible materials.
Special Pre-Conditioning Process
A slow cook at low temperatures gives Regal a higher degree of digestibility. You feed less and have less waste to clean up.
Regal Lean Dog Food meets AAFCO's Dog Nutritional Profile. feeding Tests using AAFCO's procedures show that Regal Lean Dog Food provides balanced & complete nutrition for maintenance at all life stages for dogs.
We Also Recommend
ALPS NATURAL Chunk Canned Salmon with Premium Meat