OXYFRESH Pet Gel
- Perfect as a Pet Toothpaste. The deodorizing effects of Oxygene® make this gel an essential part of your pet's oral hygiene routine. Oxygene neutralizes volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs), which cause bad breath and have been found to play a role in periodontal disease.
- Helps to reduce healing time for cuts, burns, scrapes, sores, surgical incisions and even oral wounds. Contains a film-forming ingredient, which protects injured tissue by keeping it moist and providing a healing environment.
- Chamomile and Aloe Vera help to soothe and reduce inflammation. Safe to use directly on open wounds and abrasions.
- No animal testing; cruelty free.
- To use as a pet toothpaste: Rub into gum line to deodorize, soothe, heal, condition, and clean teeth and gums. A toothbrush may be used for pets with healthy teeth and gums.
- Apply topically to irritated, sore or infected tissue on the body or in the mouth.
Purified Deionized Water, Oxygene® (Sodium Chlorite-NaC102), Carrageenan, Chamomile Extract, Aloe Vera, Methylparaben, Propylparaben